Thursday, 28 April 2011

Spider-tree Maybe?

Hey guys!! My internet is fixed now, yay. Anyway, in my absence I thought of an idea for a book. It will be called the Spider-tree series. Maybe three books. I hope. I always plan like this but hardly get anything done. But I plan on changing that coz I believe I have a talent, and I want that talent to be what I do all the time. Anyway... Tomorrow I will post the three or so pages I've written of it. For any of my other book ideas and stories I will only post a sample of it. Only Infinity will be a full book posted here. And my poems any one can read any time. But I like swapping happy comments for cyber-cookies. You give me a good comment, or even just A comment, and I will send you some delicious cyber-cookies. Think about it, it's a win-win situation. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.